Belluna Co., Ltd. - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Belluna Co., Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Belluna Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Belluna Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Belluna Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Belluna is engaged in the mail order business. The company's business segments include General Mail Order Business that provides a range of products including apparel and sundry goods; specialty mail order business offers mail orders related to food, wine, cosmetics, and health food; Solution Business segment provides enclosing and mailing services, order-processing, and product dispatch services; Finance Business segment offers consumer financing services; Property Business provides real estate rental and re-development services; and Other Business segment is involved in the business of rechanneling of product planning. The company operates in the US, Japan, and Hong Kong. It is headquartered in Ageo-shi, Japan.
- 1 Belluna Co., Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Belluna Co., Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Belluna Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Belluna Co., Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Belluna Co., Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Belluna Co., Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Belluna Co., Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Belluna Co., Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Belluna Co., Ltd. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Belluna Co., Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Belluna Co., Ltd. - Valuation
- 2.3 Belluna Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
- 3 Belluna Co., Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Belluna Co., Ltd. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Belluna Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
- 5 Belluna Co., Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Belluna Co., Ltd. - Head Office
- 5.2 Belluna Co., Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Belluna Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Belluna Co., Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Belluna Co., Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Belluna Co., Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Belluna Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 6: Belluna Co., Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Belluna Co., Ltd. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Belluna Co., Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Belluna Co., Ltd. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Belluna Co., Ltd. - Solvency
- Figure 5: Belluna Co., Ltd. - Valuation