Belgium Pay Before Cards: Market Update
"Belgium Pay Before Cards: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Prepaid Card market in Belgium. It also provides data on latest market data, along with leading companies in Belgium Prepaid Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Prepaid Card market in Belgium. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in Belgium. "Belgium Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Prepaid Card market in Belgium. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Belgian Prepaid Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Belgium Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Prepaid Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Prepaid Card market in Belgium.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Belgium Prepaid Card market.
- 1 Pay Before Cards – Highlights
- 2 Latest Market Data
- 2.1 Number of Prepaid Cards in Belgium
- 2.2 Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions in Belgium
- 3 Latest Deals
- 3.1 Anbang Insurance Group to Acquire Delta Lloyd Bank from Delta Lloyd
- 3.2 Lydia Solutions Raises USD4.49 Million in Venture Funding
- 3.3 Belfius Bank Raises USD626.69 Million in Bond Offering Due 2019
- 3.4 Spacehive Secures USD2.08 Million in Venture Funding
- 3.5 Worldline Partners with Alpha Card Merchant Services
- 3.6 Deutsche Bank Partners with KBC Bank
- 3.7 Belfius Bank Prices USD1.56 Billion Bond Offering Due 2021
- 4 Leading Companies
- 4.1 BNP Paribas Fortis NV/SA
- 4.2 ING Belgium SA/NV
- 5 Latest News
- 5.1 MasterCard launches contactless mobile payment solution in Belgium
- 5.2 2сan and OpenWay certify EMV-approved mPOS
- 5.3 SWIFT launches a new Business Continuity service to support High Value Payment Systems
- 5.4 HomeSend and Indosat make it easier for 60 million Indonesians to send money to loved ones
- 5.5 Colruyt Group, one of Belgium's largest retail corporations, chooses SEQR
- 5.6 SWIFT selected as connectivity channel for Malaysia’s new payment system
- 5.7 Pogopost teams with Ingenico Payment Services for mobile payments on new V&A postcard app
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type, 2006-2018
- Table 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Prepaid Cards Driver - Outbound Tourists, 2006-2018
- Table 4: Number of Prepaid Cards in Belgium, 2006-2018
- Table 5: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions in Belgium, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type
- Figure 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions
- Figure 3: Prepaid Cards Driver - Outbound Tourists
- Figure 4: Number of Prepaid Cards in Belgium
- Figure 5: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions in Belgium