Belgium Institutional Construction: Market Update
"Belgium Institutional Construction: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the institutional construction market in Belgium . It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with leading companies, latest construction projects and industry news in Belgium institutional construction market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the institutional construction market in Belgium . It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players and happening projects in Belgium . "Belgium Institutional Construction: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the institutional construction market in Belgium . It is an essential tool for companies active across the Belgium construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Belgium Institutional Construction: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Institutional Construction Highlights
- Institutional Construction Output by Sector
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Latest Construction Projects
- Leading Construction Companies
- Latest Construction Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the institutional construction market in Belgium .
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Belgium institutional construction market.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest construction projects and industry news in Belgium .
- 1 Belgium Institutional Construction - Highlights
- 2 Market Drivers & Indicators
- 2.1 Construction - Wages: Belgium
- 2.2 Construction production: Belgium
- 2.3 Population: Belgium
- 2.4 Construction - Employment: Belgium
- 3 Latest Projects
- 3.1 RDB – Hasselt Federal Police Office Building – Flemish Region
- 3.2 CCB – Brussels NEO Heysel Mixed-Use Development: Phase II: Convention Center – Bruxelles-Capitale
- 3.3 RDB – Haren Prison Complex Development: Phase II – Bruxelles-Capitale
- 3.4 RDB – Haren Prison Complex Development: Phase I – Bruxelles-Capitale
- 3.5 RDB – Haren Prison Complex Development – Bruxelles-Capitale
- 3.6 RDB – Haren Prison Complex Development: Phase III – Bruxelles-Capitale
- 3.7 RDB – Namur Palais de Justice Development – Wallonia
- 4 Latest Deals
- 4.1 Jan De Nul Acquires Algemene Ondernemingen Soetaert
- 4.2 Vincotte International Acquires Majority Stake in Geecy Industrial Services
- 4.3 Sonepar Acquires Alfa Elektriciteit
- 4.4 Verhaeren and Deckx Family Acquire 30% Stake in Viabuild from Gimv
- 4.5 CVC Capital Partners to Acquire Majority Stake in Betafence from Gilde Buy Out Partners
- 4.6 GeoSea Acquires Offshore Assets from HOCHTIEF
- 4.7 Systemair to Acquire Camair
- 5 Leading Companies
- 5.1 Algemene Aannemingen Van Laere NV
- 5.2 Betonac NV (Inactive)
- 5.3 Cofinimmo S.A. / N.V.
- 5.4 Compagnie d'Entreprises CFE SA
- 5.5 BESIX Group SA
- 6 Latest News
- 6.1 Charleroi police headquarters
- 6.2 Liège: the project area of Bavière is one of the City's priorities
- 6.3 Discover the new prison in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- 6.4 Les Jardins de la Chasse will be completed by 2019
- 6.5 Construction is well underway at zaha hadid's port house in antwerp.
- 6.6 Renovate and expand the Palais des Expos
- 6.7 Liege: Library Chiroux soon transferred to Bavaria.
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Output: by Project Category (EUR m), 2006-2018
- Table 2: Growth Dynamics by Category, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Market Growth Comparison, 2006-2018
- Table 4: Economic Data - Highlights, 2011-2014
- Table 5: Driver:Value Add by Sector, 2006-2018
- Table 6: Driver: Population, 2004-2015
- Table 7: Construction - Wages: Belgium , 2011-2014
- Table 8: Construction production: Belgium , 2013-2014
- Table 9: Population: Belgium , 2004-2015
- Table 10: Construction - Employment: Belgium , 2011-2014
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Output: by Project Category (EUR m)
- Figure 2: Growth Dynamics by Category
- Figure 3: Market Growth Comparison
- Figure 4: Economic Data - Highlights
- Figure 5: Driver:Value Add by Sector
- Figure 6: Driver: Population
- Figure 7: Construction - Wages: Belgium
- Figure 8: Construction production: Belgium
- Figure 9: Population: Belgium
- Figure 10: Construction - Employment: Belgium