Belgium Industrial Construction: Market Update
"Belgium Industrial Construction: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the industrial construction market in Belgium. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with leading companies, latest construction projects and industry news in Belgium industrial construction market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the industrial construction market in Belgium. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players and happening projects in Belgium. "Belgium Industrial Construction: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the industrial construction market in Belgium. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Belgium construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Belgium Industrial Construction: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Industrial Construction Highlights
- Industrial Construction Output by Sector
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Latest Construction Projects
- Leading Construction Companies
- Latest Construction Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the industrial construction market in Belgium.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Belgium industrial construction market.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest construction projects and industry news in Belgium.
- 1 Industrial Construction - Highlights
- 2 Latest Interactive Data
- 2.1 Chemical and Pharmaceutical Plants in Belgium, Output, By Sector
- 2.2 Waste Processing Plants in Belgium, Output, By Sector
- 2.3 Metal and Material Processing Plants in Belgium, Output, By Sector
- 2.4 Manufacturing Plants in Belgium, Output, By Sector
- 3 Latest Projects
- 3.1 InBev – Jupille Brewery Canning & Filtration Complex – Walloon
- 3.2 ArcelorMittal/LanzaTech/Primetals – Ghent Biofuel Production Facility – East Flanders Province
- 3.3 Air Liquide – Antwerp Carbon-Monoxide Production Plant – Belgium
- 3.4 Evonik – Antwerp Methionine Production Plant – Belgium
- 3.5 Immoval/CCS – Seraing Cristal Park Mixed-Use Development: Crystal Factory – Wallonia
- 3.6 ERS – Port of Antwerp Waste to Chemicals Plant – Belgium
- 3.7 Praxair – Antwerp Air Separation Plant – Belgium
- 4 Latest Deals
- 4.1 Vincotte International Acquires Majority Stake in Geecy Industrial Services
- 4.2 Sonepar Acquires Alfa Elektriciteit
- 4.3 Verhaeren and Deckx Family Acquire 30% Stake in Viabuild from Gimv
- 4.4 CVC Capital Partners to Acquire Majority Stake in Betafence from Gilde Buy Out Partners
- 4.5 GeoSea Acquires Offshore Assets from HOCHTIEF
- 4.6 Systemair to Acquire Camair
- 4.7 Canada Pension Plan to Acquire 39% Stake in Interparking from AG Real Estate
- 5 Leading Companies
- 5.1 Algemene Aannemingen Van Laere NV
- 5.2 Compagnie d'Entreprises CFE SA
- 5.3 Betonac NV (Inactive)
- 5.4 VGP NV
- 5.5 BESIX Group SA
- 6 Latest News
- 6.1 Saudi firm plans €3.3 billion investment in Antwerp
- 6.2 ArcelorMittal Embarks on Biofuel Production Facility
- 6.3 Europe’s first-ever: €87m facility to turn waste steelmaking gases into biofuel
- 6.4 ERS preferred candidate for Delwaide dock concession, investment worth 3.7 billion euros in the Port of Antwerp
- 6.5 ArcelorMittal to use microbes to make fuel from waste gases
- 6.6 Bioethanol from waste gases facility plan in Europe announced
- 6.7 Saudi firm looks to invest 3.7 billion euros in Port of Antwerp
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Output: by Project Category (EUR m), 2006-2018
- Table 2: Growth Dynamics by Category, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Market Growth Comparison, 2006-2018
- Table 4: Economic Data - Highlights, 2011-2014
- Table 5: Driver:Value Add by Sector, 2006-2018
- Table 6: Driver: Industrial Production, 2014-2015
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Output: by Project Category (EUR m)
- Figure 2: Growth Dynamics by Category
- Figure 3: Market Growth Comparison
- Figure 4: Economic Data - Highlights
- Figure 5: Driver:Value Add by Sector
- Figure 6: Driver: Industrial Production