Belarus Industrial Construction: Market Update
"Belarus Industrial Construction: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the industrial construction market in Belarus. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with latest construction projects and industry news in Belarus industrial construction market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the industrial construction market in Belarus. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players and happening projects in Belarus. "Belarus Industrial Construction: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the industrial construction market in Belarus. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Belarus construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Belarus Industrial Construction: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Industrial Construction Highlights
- Industrial Construction Output by Sector
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Latest Construction Projects
- Latest Construction Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the industrial construction market in Belarus.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest construction projects and industry news in Belarus.
- 1 Industrial Construction - Highlights
- 2 Latest Projects
- 2.1 TehnoNikol – Mogilev Stone Wool Insulation Manufacturing Plant – Belarus
- 2.2 SINOMACH/GoB – Minsk Velikiy Kamen Industrial Park – Belarus
- 2.3 GMC – Lubanski Belarukali Potash Production Plant – Minsk Oblast
- 2.4 Kronospan – Smarhon Particleboard Production Plant Expansion – Belarus
- 2.5 Chery – Minsk Cars Production Plant – Belarus
- 2.6 AoG – Grodno Waste Sorting Plant – Belarus
- 2.7 ECE – Minsk Solid Waste Recycling Plant – Belarus
- 3 Latest News
- 3.1 Construction of BelGee plant to begin in 2015
- 3.2 Lithuanian company is implementing a project in Belarus
- 3.3 Belarus to commission new bleached kraft pulp plant
- 3.4 Belarus and China have begun construction of the industrial park "Great Stone" near Minsk
- 3.5 By the end of 2016 the Chinese built near Grodno sorting plant
- 3.6 CONSTRUCTION OF THE PLANT "OMSKTEHUGLEROD" IN MOGILEV WILL START ON JULY 29,
- 3.7 Yanukovych ally plans record investment in Belarus
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Output: By Project Sector (BYR m), 2006-2018
- Table 2: Growth Dynamics by Category, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Market Growth Comparison, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Output: By Project Sector (BYR m)
- Figure 2: Growth Dynamics by Category
- Figure 3: Market Growth Comparison