- 1 De Beers s.a. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 De Beers s.a. - Company Overview
- 1.2 De Beers s.a. - Business Description
- 1.3 De Beers s.a. - Major Products and Services
- 2 De Beers s.a. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 De Beers s.a. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 De Beers s.a. - Recent Developments
- 4 De Beers s.a. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 De Beers s.a. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 De Beers s.a. - Strengths
- 4.3 De Beers s.a. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 De Beers s.a. - Opportunities
- 4.5 De Beers s.a. - Threats
- 5 De Beers s.a. - Company Statement
- 6 De Beers s.a. - History
- 7 De Beers s.a. - Key Employees
- 8 De Beers s.a. - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 De Beers s.a. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 De Beers s.a. - Head Office
- 9.2 De Beers s.a. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: De Beers s.a. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: De Beers s.a. - History
- Table 3: De Beers s.a. - Key Employees
- Table 4: De Beers s.a. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: De Beers s.a. - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: De Beers s.a. - Locations
De Beers s.a. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "De Beers s.a. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "De Beers s.a."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "De Beers s.a." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "De Beers s.a."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
De Beers s.a. (De Beers) is a diamond mining and marketing company. The company, along with its subsidiaries, is involved in the exploration, mining and marketing of rough diamonds. The company produces and markets rough diamonds from its mining operations located in Botswana, Namibia, South Africa and Canada. In Botswana and Namibia, it owns diamond mines in equal share with the respective governments through joint ventures Debswana and Namdeb, respectively. It owns and operates mines in Canada and has 26% interest in South African mines through its partner, Ponahalo Holdings. The company, together with its joint venture partners, operates in more than 20 countries across six continents. The company is a subsidiary of Anglo American plc. De Beers is headquartered in Luxembourg.