Batu Kawan Berhad (BTKW) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Batu Kawan Berhad (BTKW) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Batu Kawan Berhad"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Batu Kawan Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Batu Kawan Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Batu Kawan Berhad (Batu Kawan) is an investment holding company. The company operates in chemical manufacturing, property investment, transportation, investment holding, and plantations. It offers products such as latex gloves, bleaching earth, rubber wood parquet, oleochemicals, cationic surfactants, industrial amides, soap noodles, fatty amines, nutraceutical, non-ionic surfactants and esters, pharmaceutical products, and cosmetoceutical products. The company provides services including palm cultivation and processing, palm products refining, residential and commercial properties development, quoted and unquoted corporations investment, stockbroking, sheep farming, and management services, among others. It operates in Malaysia, British Virgin Islands, Singapore, Indonesia, and Australia. Batu Kawan is headquartered in Ipoh, Malaysia.
- 1 Batu Kawan Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Batu Kawan Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 Batu Kawan Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 Batu Kawan Berhad - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Batu Kawan Berhad - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Batu Kawan Berhad - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Batu Kawan Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Batu Kawan Berhad - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Batu Kawan Berhad - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Batu Kawan Berhad - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Batu Kawan Berhad - Valuation
- 2.3 Batu Kawan Berhad - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Batu Kawan Berhad - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Batu Kawan Berhad - Efficiency
- 3 Batu Kawan Berhad - Key Events
- 4 Batu Kawan Berhad - Key Employees
- 5 Batu Kawan Berhad - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Batu Kawan Berhad - Head Office
- 5.2 Batu Kawan Berhad - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Batu Kawan Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Batu Kawan Berhad - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Batu Kawan Berhad - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Batu Kawan Berhad - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Batu Kawan Berhad - Key Events
- Table 6: Batu Kawan Berhad - Key Employees
- Table 7: Batu Kawan Berhad - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Batu Kawan Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Batu Kawan Berhad - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Batu Kawan Berhad - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Batu Kawan Berhad - Solvency
- Figure 5: Batu Kawan Berhad - Valuation
- Figure 6: Batu Kawan Berhad - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Batu Kawan Berhad - Efficiency