Barclays Bank of Zimbabwe Limited (BARC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Barclays Bank of Zimbabwe Limited (BARC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Barclays Bank of Zimbabwe Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Barclays Bank of Zimbabwe Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Barclays Bank of Zimbabwe Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Barclays Bank of Zimbabwe Limited (BBZL) is a provider of financial products and services in Zimbabwe. The bank offers a wide range of personal banking, corporate banking and treasury services. Its portfolio of products and services include savings accounts, current accounts, foreign currency accounts, money market deposits, investment savings products, consumer loans, corporate loans, overdrafts, debit cards and credit cards. It also offers insurance products such as motor insurance, homeowners insurance, travel insurance, business insurance and personal insurance. It also offers services such as prestige banking services, securities services, investment services, direct debit facilities, custody services, treasury services, foreign currency trading, online banking services and internet banking services. BBZL operates through a network of commercial banking branches and ATMs across Zimbabwe. The bank's branches are located in Harare, Bulawayo, Bindura, Chinhoyi, Beitbridge, Zvishavane, Gokwe, Victoria Falls, Masvingo, Chiredzi and Marondera. BBZL is a subsidiary of Barclays Plc, a global financial services provider. BBZL is headquartered in Harare, Zimbabwe.