BankAxept AS : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "BankAxept AS : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BankAxept AS"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BankAxept AS" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "BankAxept AS"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BankAxept AS (BankAxept) develops and provides online payment solutions to banks across Norway. It is a national payment scheme for debit cards. The company’s portfolio of payment solutions includes online payment, mobile payment, contactless payment on cards and mobiles, and card payment solutions. BankAxept utilizes a proprietary transmission technology, Near Field Communication, which allows wireless communication between the card and the payment terminal through radio signals. The company’s payment cards can be used in all ATMs and various payment terminals in Norway. The company markets its services through a network of banks in Norway. Nets AS operates BankAxept on behalf of the Norwegian banking sector. BankAxept is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
- 1 BankAxept AS - Business Analysis
- 1.1 BankAxept AS - Company Overview
- 1.2 BankAxept AS - Business Description
- 1.3 BankAxept AS - Major Products and Services
- 2 BankAxept AS - Recent Developments
- 3 BankAxept AS - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 BankAxept AS - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 BankAxept AS - Strengths
- 3.3 BankAxept AS - Weaknesses
- 3.4 BankAxept AS - Opportunities
- 3.5 BankAxept AS - Threats
- 4 BankAxept AS - History
- 5 BankAxept AS - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BankAxept AS - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: BankAxept AS - History
- Table 3: BankAxept AS - Key Employees
- List of Figures