Bank Zenit (ZENT) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Bank Zenit (ZENT) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bank Zenit"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bank Zenit" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bank Zenit"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bank Zenit, a subsidiary of ZENIT Banking Group, is a bank which offers corporate banking products and services. The company offers banking products such as deposits, mortgage loans, consumer loans and car loans, bank cards, and safe deposit boxes. It provides settlement and cash services, credit operations, corporate card, payroll, individual investment accounts, individual asset management, depositary operations, and corporate and investment consulting. Bank Zenit provides online transfers services from card to card. The company caters its services to private parties, small and medium enterprises corporate customers, and financial institutions. Bank Zenit is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
- 1 Bank Zenit - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bank Zenit - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bank Zenit - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bank Zenit - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Bank Zenit - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Bank Zenit - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Bank Zenit - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Bank Zenit - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Bank Zenit - Gearing Ratio
- 2.3 Bank Zenit - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Bank Zenit - Efficiency
- 3 Bank Zenit - Recent Developments
- 4 Bank Zenit - Key Events
- 5 Bank Zenit - Key Employees
- 6 Bank Zenit - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Bank Zenit - Head Office
- 6.2 Bank Zenit - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bank Zenit - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bank Zenit - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Bank Zenit - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Bank Zenit - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Bank Zenit - Key Events
- Table 6: Bank Zenit - Key Employees
- Table 7: Bank Zenit - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Bank Zenit - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Bank Zenit - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Bank Zenit - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Bank Zenit - Efficiency