First Bank of Nigeria Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "First Bank of Nigeria Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "First Bank of Nigeria Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "First Bank of Nigeria Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "First Bank of Nigeria Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
First Bank of Nigeria Ltd. (First Bank), a subsidiary of FBN Holdings Plc, offers personal and business banking products and services. The company’s personal banking products include savings accounts, current accounts, fixed deposit accounts, Diaspora banking, private banking, credit and debit cards, domiciliary accounts, and personal loans. Its business banking products comprise first savings plus accounts, first current plus accounts, first premium term deposits, overdrafts, equipment loans, agriculture finance, mortgages, revenue loans, among others. The company offers services such as e-banking, e-payments, ATM services, and cash management, asset management, treasury services, money transferring services. It operates through branches and subsidiaries across Nigeria, the UK, Ghana, Gambia, Guinea, Sierra Leone, and Senegal. First Bank is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.