Bank Negara Malaysia : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Bank Negara Malaysia : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bank Negara Malaysia"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bank Negara Malaysia" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bank Negara Malaysia"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) is the central bank of Malaysia that offers various governance solutions. The bank’s primary activity is to issues currency notes and coins and set interest and exchange rates for the country. BNM acts as a financial adviser, banker and financial agent of the government of the country. It focuses on monitoring stability and financial stability for the growth of the Malaysian economy. BNM holds and manages the foreign reserves, and payment and settlement system of the country. It regulates financial institutions such as Islamic banking system of the country, oversea money laundering, and terrorism financing. It primarily operates in Malaysia with representative offices located in China, the UK, and the US. BNM is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1 Bank Negara Malaysia - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bank Negara Malaysia - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bank Negara Malaysia - Business Description
- 1.3 Bank Negara Malaysia - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bank Negara Malaysia - Recent Developments
- 3 Bank Negara Malaysia - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Bank Negara Malaysia - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Bank Negara Malaysia - Strengths
- 3.3 Bank Negara Malaysia - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Bank Negara Malaysia - Opportunities
- 3.5 Bank Negara Malaysia - Threats
- 4 Bank Negara Malaysia - Company Statement
- 5 Bank Negara Malaysia - History
- 6 Bank Negara Malaysia - Key Employees
- 7 Bank Negara Malaysia - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Bank Negara Malaysia - Head Office
- 7.2 Bank Negara Malaysia - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bank Negara Malaysia - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bank Negara Malaysia - History
- Table 3: Bank Negara Malaysia - Key Employees
- Table 4: Bank Negara Malaysia - Locations