Bank Muscat SAOG (BKMB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Bank Muscat SAOG (BKMB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bank Muscat SAOG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bank Muscat SAOG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bank Muscat SAOG
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bank Muscat SAOG (Bank Muscat) offers a wide range of consumer, commercial, Islamic, and wholesale banking solutions. Its portfolio of products includes savings accounts, deposit accounts, current accounts, payroll accounts, children’s accounts, credit cards, debit cards, pre-paid cards and corporate cards. The bank offers home loans, education loans, car loans, mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity funds and insurance solutions. It also provides various services, including payment, money transfer, wealth management, asset management, portfolio management, investment banking, private banking, expat services, advisory, and project and structure finance. The bank operates through its branch offices, representative offices and subsidiaries in the UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Singapore. Bank Muscat is headquartered in Ruwi, Oman.