Bank of Kigali Ltd - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Bank of Kigali Ltd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bank of Kigali Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bank of Kigali Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bank of Kigali Ltd
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bank of Kigali Ltd (Bank of Kigali), formerly Banque de Kigali SA, is a banking products and service provider. The company’s products include deposit accounts, checking, current, savings, joint, deposit, term deposit, special savings, cash extra savings, student’s savings, personal, and junior savings accounts, loans, and debit and credit cards. Its loan products comprise personal loans, consumer, business, corporate, mortgage, vehicle, agricultural, and overdraft protection loans. Bank of Kigali offers services such as consumer banking, SME banking, corporate banking, asset finance, inventory financing, trade finance, project financing, commercial mortgages, money transfers, and short and long term financing services. The company also provides online banking, electronic banking, card processing, LPO financing, investment banking, and solutions. It has operations across Rwanda. Bank of Kigali is headquartered in Kigali, Rwanda.