Bank of India (BANKINDIA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Bank of India (BANKINDIA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bank of India"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bank of India" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bank of India"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bank of India (BOI) is a commercial bank. The bank provides a range of banking and financial solutions to individuals and corporate customers. Its portfolio of products include current and savings accounts, term deposits, tax saving deposits and deposit schemes, personal loans, agricultural loans, commercial loans, small and medium enterprise loans, trade finance and NRI loans. The bank also provides life insurance, general insurance, mutual funds, credit cards, debit cards, remittance services, and online banking services. Its key banking and financial centers are located in India, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Paris, London, Jersey and New York. BOI is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- 1 Bank of India - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bank of India - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bank of India - Business Description
- 1.3 Bank of India - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bank of India - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Bank of India - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Bank of India - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Bank of India - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Bank of India - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Bank of India - Gearing Ratio
- 2.3 Bank of India - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Bank of India - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Bank of India - Efficiency
- 3 Bank of India - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Bank of India - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Bank of India - Recent Developments
- 5 Bank of India - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Bank of India - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Bank of India - Strengths
- 5.3 Bank of India - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Bank of India - Opportunities
- 5.5 Bank of India - Threats
- 6 Bank of India - Company Statement
- 7 Bank of India - History
- 8 Bank of India - Key Employees
- 9 Bank of India - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Bank of India - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Bank of India - Head Office
- 10.2 Bank of India - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bank of India - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bank of India - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Bank of India - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 4: Bank of India - History
- Table 5: Bank of India - Key Employees
- Table 6: Bank of India - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 7: Bank of India - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Bank of India - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Bank of India - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Bank of India - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Bank of India - Market Capitalization
- Figure 5: Bank of India - Efficiency