- 1 Bank Coop AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bank Coop AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bank Coop AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bank Coop AG - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Bank Coop AG - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Bank Coop AG - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Bank Coop AG - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Bank Coop AG - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Bank Coop AG - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Bank Coop AG - Valuation
- 2.3 Bank Coop AG - Key Competitors
- 3 Bank Coop AG - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Bank Coop AG - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Bank Coop AG - Recent Developments
- 5 Bank Coop AG - Key Employees
- 6 Bank Coop AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Bank Coop AG - Head Office
- 6.2 Bank Coop AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bank Coop AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bank Coop AG - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Bank Coop AG - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Bank Coop AG - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Bank Coop AG - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Bank Coop AG - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Bank Coop AG - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Bank Coop AG - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Bank Coop AG - Valuation
Bank Coop AG - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Bank Coop AG - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bank Coop AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bank Coop AG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bank Coop AG"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bank Coop is engaged in providing retail banking services. It offers loans, mortgage, overdrafts, guarantees and warranties, letters of credit, payment, asset management, retirement planning, e-banking services, and many others. The bank operates in Switzerland, where it is headquartered in Basel.