Timetric's "The 77 Bank Ltd (8341) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The 77 Bank Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The 77 Bank Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The 77 Bank Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The 77 Bank, Ltd. (77 Bank) is a regional bank that provides a range of banking and related financial solutions. Its offers deposit products such as savings, time, and foreign currency. It provides loan for home, mortgage, education, and cards. 77 Bank offers insurance cover for long term fire, property and casualty, income security, individual annuity, financial, cancer and medical risks. The bank also offers business support, agency services, trade consultation, leasing, securities and brokerage, mergers and acquisition advisory, foreign remittance, and electronic banking. The bank operates through its branches in Tohoku region in Japan and representative offices in China and Singapore. 77 Bank is headquartered in Sendai, Miyagi Japan.
- 1 The 77 Bank Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 The 77 Bank Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 The 77 Bank Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 The 77 Bank Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 The 77 Bank Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 The 77 Bank Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 The 77 Bank Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 The 77 Bank Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 The 77 Bank Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 The 77 Bank Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- 2.3 The 77 Bank Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 The 77 Bank Ltd - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 The 77 Bank Ltd - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 The 77 Bank Ltd - Valuation
- 3 The 77 Bank Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 The 77 Bank Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 The 77 Bank Ltd - Strengths
- 3.3 The 77 Bank Ltd - Weaknesses
- 3.4 The 77 Bank Ltd - Opportunities
- 3.5 The 77 Bank Ltd - Threats
- 4 The 77 Bank Ltd - Company Statement
- 5 The 77 Bank Ltd - History
- 6 The 77 Bank Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 The 77 Bank Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 The 77 Bank Ltd - Head Office
- 7.2 The 77 Bank Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: The 77 Bank Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: The 77 Bank Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: The 77 Bank Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: The 77 Bank Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: The 77 Bank Ltd - History
- Table 6: The 77 Bank Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: The 77 Bank Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: The 77 Bank Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: The 77 Bank Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: The 77 Bank Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: The 77 Bank Ltd - Market Capitalization
- Figure 5: The 77 Bank Ltd - Efficiency
- Figure 6: The 77 Bank Ltd - Valuation