Timetric's "Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bank of Communications Co., Ltd."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bank of Communications Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bank of Communications Co., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. (BOC) is a commercial bank based in China. The bank offers a range of commercial and retail banking, securities services, trust services, financial leasing, fund management, insurance and offshore financial services to individuals and corporate institutions. Its product portfolio includes deposit accounts, payment cards, personal loans, auto loans, corporate finance, home loans, working capital loans and term loans. The bank also offers services such as private banking, trust management, forex, remittances and settlement, and trade finance services. It distributes these products and services through a network of branches, ATMs and Internet. The bank has a presence in China, Japan, the US, Germany, South Korea, Australia, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Vietnam and Taiwan. BOC has its headquarters at Shanghai, China.