Bank of Beijing Co., Ltd. (601169) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Bank of Beijing Co., Ltd. (601169) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bank of Beijing Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bank of Beijing Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bank of Beijing Co., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bank of Beijing Co., Ltd. (Bank of Beijing) is a commercial bank. The bank offers a range of financial products and services to individuals and corporate customers. It provides deposit products such as current deposit, fixed deposit, personal call deposit, education deposit, automatic notice and fixed deposit, and foreign currency deposit. The bank also offers mortgage loan, personal loan, personal housing loan, student loan, consumption loan, personal business loan, consortium loan, credit cards, debit cards, insurance solutions and investment products. Furthermore, it provides foreign exchange trading, third-party deposit, safe deposit box services, electronic banking, international banking, cash management, wealth management, trade finance, fee collection services, investment and institution financing services, foreign exchange and settlement services, and research and development finance solutions. The bank has its presence in China, Hong Kong and the Netherlands. Bank of Beijing is headquartered in Beijing, China.