Bank Avangard (AVAN) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Bank Avangard (AVAN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bank Avangard"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bank Avangard" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bank Avangard
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bank Avangard (Avangard) is a banking service provider which offers corporate banking and retail banking services. The company’s products and services include settlement and cash services, deposits, corporate cards, lending services, bank cards, car loans, accounts and bank documents, plane and railway tickets, hotel reservation services, remittances, and internet banking. Avangard also provides conversion operations, transactions in the interbank market, banknote operations, transactions with securities, operations with precious metals, and opening and maintenance of correspondent accounts for banks. The company caters its products to individuals and corporate clients. It operates through regional network offices across Russia. Avangard is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
- 1 Bank Avangard - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bank Avangard - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bank Avangard - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bank Avangard - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Bank Avangard - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Bank Avangard - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Bank Avangard - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Bank Avangard - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Bank Avangard - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Bank Avangard - Valuation
- 2.3 Bank Avangard - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Bank Avangard - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Bank Avangard - Efficiency
- 3 Bank Avangard - Key Events
- 4 Bank Avangard - Key Employees
- 5 Bank Avangard - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Bank Avangard - Head Office
- 5.2 Bank Avangard - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bank Avangard - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bank Avangard - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Bank Avangard - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Bank Avangard - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Bank Avangard - Key Events
- Table 6: Bank Avangard - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Bank Avangard - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Bank Avangard - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Bank Avangard - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Bank Avangard - Valuation
- Figure 5: Bank Avangard - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Bank Avangard - Efficiency