U.S. Bancorp (USB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "U.S. Bancorp (USB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "U.S. Bancorp"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "U.S. Bancorp" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "U.S. Bancorp"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
U.S. Bancorp is a multi-state diversified financial services holding company. The company, along with its subsidiaries, offers a range of financial product and services in the areas of consumer and business companying, wealth management, wholesale banking, commercial real estate financing and trust services. Its product portfolio includes savings accounts; certificates of deposit; checking accounts; money market accounts; credit, debit, gift and prepaid cards; mortgage loans; auto loans; boat loans; commercial real estate loans; recreational vehicle (RV) loans and personal loans. U.S. Bancorp also offers life insurance, term insurance, business insurance and disability income insurance solutions. The company's service portfolio includes financial planning services, private banking services, retirement services, investment management services, and educational funding services. It distributes its products and services to individuals, businesses, government entities and other financial institutions, through a network of banking offices and ATMs across Midwest and West regions of the US. U.S. Bancorp is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the US.
- 1 U.S. Bancorp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 U.S. Bancorp - Company Overview
- 1.2 U.S. Bancorp - Business Description
- 1.3 U.S. Bancorp - Major Products and Services
- 2 U.S. Bancorp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 U.S. Bancorp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 U.S. Bancorp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 U.S. Bancorp - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 U.S. Bancorp - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 U.S. Bancorp - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 U.S. Bancorp - Valuation
- 2.3 U.S. Bancorp - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 U.S. Bancorp - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 U.S. Bancorp - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 U.S. Bancorp - Valuation
- 3 U.S. Bancorp - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 U.S. Bancorp - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 U.S. Bancorp - Recent Developments
- 5 U.S. Bancorp - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 U.S. Bancorp - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 U.S. Bancorp - Strengths
- 5.3 U.S. Bancorp - Weaknesses
- 5.4 U.S. Bancorp - Opportunities
- 5.5 U.S. Bancorp - Threats
- 6 U.S. Bancorp - Company Statement
- 7 U.S. Bancorp - History
- 8 U.S. Bancorp - Key Employees
- 9 U.S. Bancorp - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 U.S. Bancorp - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 U.S. Bancorp - Head Office
- 10.2 U.S. Bancorp - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: U.S. Bancorp - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: U.S. Bancorp - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: U.S. Bancorp - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: U.S. Bancorp - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: U.S. Bancorp - History
- Table 6: U.S. Bancorp - Key Employees
- Table 7: U.S. Bancorp - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: U.S. Bancorp - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: U.S. Bancorp - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: U.S. Bancorp - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: U.S. Bancorp - Financial Position
- Figure 3: U.S. Bancorp - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: U.S. Bancorp - Valuation
- Figure 5: U.S. Bancorp - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: U.S. Bancorp - Efficiency
- Figure 7: U.S. Bancorp - Valuation