M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Company Capsule
Timetric's "M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "M&F Bancorp, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "M&F Bancorp, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "M&F Bancorp, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
M&F Bancorp is the holding company for Mechanics and Farmers Bank (Bank). The company provides various banking services such as checking accounts, savings accounts, negotiable order of withdrawal (NOW) accounts, money market accounts, certificates of deposit, individual retirement accounts, equity lines of credit, credit lines, consumer loans, credit cards, safe deposit boxes, internet banking, mobile banking, and electronic funds transfer services including wire transfers, traveler's checks and notary services. It also provides loans for real estate, construction, businesses, personal use, home improvement and automobiles. The company operates seven branches in Durham, Raleigh, Greensboro, Charlotte and Winston-Salem. The company operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Durham, North Carolina.
- 1 M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Key Employees
- 4 M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Head Office
- 4.2 M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 6: M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: M&F Bancorp, Inc. - Valuation