Banco Patagonia SA (BPAT) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Banco Patagonia SA (BPAT) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Banco Patagonia SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Banco Patagonia SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Banco Patagonia SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Banco Patagonia S.A. (Banco Patagonia), a subsidiary of Banco do Brasil SA, offers a wide range of banking and financial solutions. It offers mortgage loans, commercial loans, retained assets loans, current accounts, savings accounts, debit cards, credit cards, insurance, and investment and agribusiness solutions. The bank also provides services such as safe locker, mutual funds management, financial trust, financial broking, leasing, security trading, mobile banking, online banking, collection and payment, import and export, and letter of credit. The bank also operates in Uruguay. Banco Patagonia is headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 1 Banco Patagonia SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Banco Patagonia SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Banco Patagonia SA - Business Description
- 1.3 Banco Patagonia SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Banco Patagonia SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Banco Patagonia SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Banco Patagonia SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Banco Patagonia SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Banco Patagonia SA - Key Competitors
- 3 Banco Patagonia SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Banco Patagonia SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Banco Patagonia SA - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Banco Patagonia SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Banco Patagonia SA - Strengths
- 4.3 Banco Patagonia SA - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Banco Patagonia SA - Opportunities
- 4.5 Banco Patagonia SA - Threats
- 5 Banco Patagonia SA - History
- 6 Banco Patagonia SA - Key Employees
- 7 Banco Patagonia SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Banco Patagonia SA - Head Office
- 7.2 Banco Patagonia SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Banco Patagonia SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Banco Patagonia SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Banco Patagonia SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Banco Patagonia SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Banco Patagonia SA - History
- Table 6: Banco Patagonia SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Banco Patagonia SA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Banco Patagonia SA - Valuation