Banco Comercial Portugues S.A (BCP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Banco Comercial Portugues S.A (BCP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Banco Comercial Portugues S.A"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Banco Comercial Portugues S.A" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Banco Comercial Portugues S.A"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Banco Comercial Portugues S.A (BCP) offers individual, corporate, and private banking, and investment banking. Individual banking comprises accounts, card, savings an deposits, loans, and insurance. Corporate banking comprises treasury services, financing, international services, and import-export support. Private banking contains investment funds, discretionary wealth management, structured products, and technology and service. Investment banking includes project finance, corporate finance, structured finance, capital markets, and market intelligence. It offers products and services to individual, corporate, institutional, SME, and high net worth individuals through a network of branch offices, ATMs, and online portals in Portugal, Mozambique, Angola, South Africa, and Switzerland. BCP is headquartered in Porto, Portugal.