Baloise Belgium NV : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Baloise Belgium NV : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Baloise Belgium NV"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Baloise Belgium NV" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Baloise Belgium NV"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Baloise Belgium NV (Baloise Insurance), a subsidiary of Switzerland-based Baloise Holding Ltd, is an insurance and financial service provider. The company’s insurance products include life insurance, non-life insurance, group life, health, dwelling, property, accident, car, mobility, driver, legal aid, security, house, liability, incapacity, accident, death, and family benefits insurance. It also provides material damage insurance, all risks, company damage, construction, infrastructure, transportation, and commercial motor vehicles insurance, among others. Baloise Insurance offers financial products, savings products, investment products, and pension products. In addition, the company offers insurance claims management, insurance brokerage, risk management, and financial solutions. It’s operations are spanned across Antwerp, Gent, Hasselt and Brussels, Belgium. Baloise Insurance is headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium.
During FY2016, the company reported gross written premium of EUR941.5 million, an increase of 3.4% over FY2015.