Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co., Ltd (Bajaj Allianz), a joint venture between Allianz SE and Bajaj Finserv Limited, is a provider of non-life insurance products. It offers motor insurance for private cars, two-wheelers and commercial vehicles. The company also offers health insurance, travel insurance, and home insurance. Furthermore, Bajaj Allianz provides commercial insurance products for property, marine, liability, energy, and employee benefits. It also offers financial lines insurance products including directors and officers, international insurance programs, employment practices liability, prospectus liability, and commercial professional indemnity. It provides engineering insurance products offering coverage for erection all risks (EAR), business interruption, advance loss of profits, construction all risks, contractor's plant and equipment, electronic equipment, machinery breakdown, and engineering project cargo. It operates through a network of branch offices across the country. Bajaj Allianz is headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
The company reported gross written premium of INR76,870 million during the fiscal year ended March 2017 (FY2017), an increase of 30.3% over FY2016. Its net premium income was INR53,008.8 million in FY2017, an increase of 15.9% over FY2016.