Bac Kan Mineral Joint Stock Company (BKC) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Bac Kan Mineral Joint Stock Company (BKC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bac Kan Mineral Joint Stock Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bac Kan Mineral Joint Stock Company" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bac Kan Mineral Joint Stock Company"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bac Kan Mineral Joint Stock Company (Bac Kan) is a diversified company. The company acquires, explores, processes, trades, exploits, exports, distributes and develops gold, lead, zinc, minerals, ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, rare metals, refined lead ore, lead ingots, ferro minerals, zinc ore, sand, stones, cement, concrete, and construction materials. It also provides mining equipment and machinery, wine products, mineral water, beer, soft drinks and construction equipment, among others. Bac Kan's projects include Pac Lang, Nam Bo and Na Duong mine projects producing gold, lead, zinc and mineral resource deposits. The company offers consultancy, mineral processing, metals processing, construction, ground freight transportation, warehouse leasing, and other services. Bac Kan is headquartered in Bac Kan, Vietnam.