BTA Bank JSC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "BTA Bank JSC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BTA Bank JSC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BTA Bank JSC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "BTA Bank JSC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BTA Bank JSC (BTA Bank), formerly Bank TuranAlem JSC, offers retail and corporate banking and financial services. Retail banking contains retail credit; saving accounts, money transfer, SME financing, deposits, escrow accounts, and armed escorts of valuable. Corporate banking comprises corporate credit, securities business, trade financing, current accounts, mortgage and currency operations, and settlement and cash services. Financial services include debt restructuring, cash flow receipt, debt collection outsourcing, assignment of rights of claim to third parties, address sale of pledge, and judicial and non-judicial sales of pledge property by auction. It offers products and services through a network of branch offices, ATMs, and online portals to individual, corporate, and SME clients in Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, and Kazakhstan. BTA Bank is headquartered in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- 1 BTA Bank JSC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 BTA Bank JSC - Company Overview
- 1.2 BTA Bank JSC - Business Description
- 1.3 BTA Bank JSC - Major Products and Services
- 2 BTA Bank JSC - Recent Developments
- 3 BTA Bank JSC - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 BTA Bank JSC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 BTA Bank JSC - Strengths
- 3.3 BTA Bank JSC - Weaknesses
- 3.4 BTA Bank JSC - Opportunities
- 3.5 BTA Bank JSC - Threats
- 4 BTA Bank JSC - History
- 5 BTA Bank JSC - Key Employees
- 6 BTA Bank JSC - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 BTA Bank JSC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 BTA Bank JSC - Head Office
- 7.2 BTA Bank JSC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BTA Bank JSC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: BTA Bank JSC - History
- Table 3: BTA Bank JSC - Key Employees
- Table 4: BTA Bank JSC - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: BTA Bank JSC - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: BTA Bank JSC - Locations
- List of Figures