BSPH – Bengbu Second People's Hospital New Building – Anhui - Project Profile
"BSPH – Bengbu Second People's Hospital New Building – Anhui - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "BSPH – Bengbu Second People's Hospital New Building – Anhui - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Bengbu Second People's Hospital (BSPH) is planning to construct a new 1000-bed hospital on 8.66ha of site area with 125,000m2 of floor area in Bengbu, Anhui, China.
It includes the construction of three 4-story and 15-story medical complex, inpatient building, outpatient building, intensive care units, an emergency unit, operating theaters, a diagnostic center, a central pharmacy, office building, administrative facilities, a cafeteria and parking facilities.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a 1000-bed new hospital in Bengbu, Anhui.
The US$108 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of three 4-story and 15-story medical complex
2. Construction of an inpatient unit and outpatient building
3. Construction of intensive care units and emergency unit
4. Construction of operating theaters and a diagnostic center
5. Construction of office building
6. Construction of administrative facilities
7. Construction of a cafeteria
8. Construction of parking spacesReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook