BSEIDC – Amtala Mega Food Processing Park – West Bengal - Project Profile
"BSEIDC – Amtala Mega Food Processing Park – West Bengal - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "BSEIDC – Amtala Mega Food Processing Park – West Bengal - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Bengal Salarpuria Eden Infrastructure Development Company Pvt Ltd. (BSEIDC) is undertaking the construction of Mega Food Processing Park project in West Bengal, India.
The project involves the construction of a mega food processing park on 47ha of land.
It includes the construction of cold chain facilities, warehousing facilities, truck terminals, power supply, marketing yards, roads, distribution system, drainage, and sewerage treatment plant, solid management system, and other related infrastructural facilities.
It also includes the development of residential and ancillary support infrastructure for people working in the mega food processing park.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a mega food processing park on 47ha of land in Amtala, West Bengal, India.
The US$37 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of residential and ancillary support facilities on 16ha of land
2. Construction of cold storage facilities
3. Construction of reefer vans
4. Construction of warehousing facilities
5. Construction of truck terminal
6. Development of Krishi Bazaar
7. Development of marketing Yards
8. Construction of roads, power supply and distribution system
9. Construction of drainage and sewerage treatment plant
10. Construction of solid management system
11. Development of rain water harvesting system
12. Construction of common facilities building
13. Installation of security management system
14. Installation of telecommunication system
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook