BSB Bancorp, Inc. - Company Capsule
Timetric's "BSB Bancorp, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BSB Bancorp, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "BSB Bancorp, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "BSB Bancorp, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
BSB Bancorp is a financial holding company. It operates through its wholly owned subsidiary, Belmont Savings Bank (the bank), which offers residential mortgage loans, commercial real estate loans, multi-family real estate loans, home equity lines of credit, indirect automobile loans, commercial business loans, construction loans and investment securities. The bank also offers deposit accounts, including relationship checking accounts for consumers and businesses, passbook and statement savings accounts, certificates of deposit, money market accounts, interest on lawyer trust accounts (IOLTA), commercial and regular checking accounts, and individual retirement account (IRAs). BSB Bancorp operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Belmont, Massachusetts.
- 1 BSB Bancorp, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 BSB Bancorp, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 BSB Bancorp, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 BSB Bancorp, Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 BSB Bancorp, Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 BSB Bancorp, Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 BSB Bancorp, Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 BSB Bancorp, Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 BSB Bancorp, Inc. - Key Employees
- 4 BSB Bancorp, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 BSB Bancorp, Inc. - Head Office
- 4.2 BSB Bancorp, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BSB Bancorp, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: BSB Bancorp, Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: BSB Bancorp, Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: BSB Bancorp, Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: BSB Bancorp, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 6: BSB Bancorp, Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: BSB Bancorp, Inc. - Valuation