BRP Inc - Company Capsule
Timetric's "BRP Inc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BRP Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "BRP Inc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "BRP Inc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
BRP Inc (BRP) is engaged in the design, manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of motorized recreational vehicles and power sports engines. The company's products include roadsters, snowmobiles, personal watercrafts (PWC), all-terrain vehicles (ATV), recreational side-by-side vehicles (SSV), boats, specialized vehicles, off-road vehicles (ORV), motorcycles, outboard engines, kart engines, and parts and accessories. Its brands include BRP, Can-Am, Evinrude, Rotax, Lynx, Ski-Doo, and Sea-Doo. In addition, BRP products are available in over 100 countries and the company has its presence across the world. The company has its operations in Canada, Mexico, Austria, the US, Switzerland and Finland. BRP is headquartered in Valcourt, Quebec, Canada.
- 1 BRP Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 BRP Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 BRP Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 BRP Inc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 BRP Inc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 BRP Inc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 BRP Inc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 BRP Inc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 BRP Inc - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 BRP Inc - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 BRP Inc - Solvency
- 2.2.6 BRP Inc - Valuation
- 2.3 BRP Inc - Key Competitors
- 3 BRP Inc - Recent Developments
- 4 BRP Inc - Key Employees
- 5 BRP Inc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 BRP Inc - Head Office
- 5.2 BRP Inc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BRP Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: BRP Inc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: BRP Inc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: BRP Inc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: BRP Inc - Key Employees
- Table 6: BRP Inc - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: BRP Inc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: BRP Inc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: BRP Inc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: BRP Inc - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: BRP Inc - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: BRP Inc - Solvency
- Figure 6: BRP Inc - Valuation