BPP – Belek Missoni Hotel Development – Antalya - Project Profile
"BPP – Belek Missoni Hotel Development – Antalya - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "BPP – Belek Missoni Hotel Development – Antalya - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Bekay Property Partners (BPP) is planning to undertake the Belek Missoni Hotel Development Project in Antalya, Turkey.
The project involves the construction of 138 room hotel.
It includes the construction of 110 guest rooms and 28 villas ranging from 200 to 900m2. It will also include the construction of two restaurants, including the signature "Cucina Missoni", a ballroom and meeting space, 1,100m2 spa and leisure area, offering two swimming pools, a spa, Turkish baths, a fitness center, and a kids club.
The proposed hotel will be managed by Rezidor Hotel Group.
WATG has been appointed as the master planner and architect for the project.
In-house division of BPP will undertake the construction activities for the project.
The Project involves the construction of a 138 room hotel in Belek, Antalya, Turkey.
The US$125 million project also includes the following:
1. Construction of 110 guest rooms
2. Construction of 28 luxurious villas ranging from 200 to 900m2
3. Construction of two restaurants
4. Construction of a ballroom
5. Construction of a meeting space
6. Construction of a 1,100m2 spa
7. Construction of a leisure area
8. Construction of two swimming pools
9. Construction of Turkish baths facility
10. Construction of a fitness center
11. Construction of a kid's club house
12. Construction of related facilities
13. Installation of safety and security systemsReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook