BNP Paribas SA (BNP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "BNP Paribas SA (BNP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BNP Paribas SA
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BNP Paribas SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "BNP Paribas SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BNP Paribas SA (BNP Paribas) is a global banking and financial services provider. The bank, together with its subsidiaries, provides a range of banking and financial solutions catering to requirements of individuals; and commercial, corporate and institutional clients. Its portfolio of products and services includes current accounts, credit and debit cards, personal finance services, leasing, brokerage, corporate finance, fixed income, foreign exchange, and credit solutions. In addition, the bank offers primary equity capital market services, M&A advisory, energy and commodity finance, asset finance, leveraged and project finance, corporate acquisition finance, loan syndications, global trade solutions, cash management, and hedging solutions. It also provides remote banking, mobile payment acceptance solution, private banking, asset management solution, securities services, real estate services, and property and casualty insurance solutions. The bank has a global footprint, with operations in various countries of Europe, Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East and Africa regions. BNP Paribas is headquartered in Paris, France.