BNC Bancorp (BNCN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "BNC Bancorp (BNCN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BNC Bancorp"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BNC Bancorp" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "BNC Bancorp"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BNC Bancorp (BNC) is a bank holding company that offers a range of retail and commercial banking, wealth management, and insurance products and services to individuals and corporate customers through its subsidiary, Bank of North Carolina. Its portfolio of products includes checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, debit cards, credit cards, and certificates of deposit. The company provides loan solutions for mortgage, personal usage, automobile, boat, home, real estate, line of credit, commercial purpose, construction, consumer, property, industrial, equipment and working capital. BNC offers services such as asset management, merchant, advisory, estate planning, financial planning, leasing, retirement planning, direct deposit, safe deposit box, overdraft protection and online banking services. Its banking offices are in North Carolina, Virginia and South Carolina. BNC is headquartered in High Point, North Carolina, the US.