BHG – Zaporizhzhya Fabrika 2 Shopping Center Development – Zaporizhia - Project Profile
"BHG – Zaporizhzhya Fabrika 2 Shopping Center Development – Zaporizhia - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "BHG – Zaporizhzhya Fabrika 2 Shopping Center Development – Zaporizhia - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Bud House Group (BHG) is planning to develop the Fabrika 2 Shopping Center on a 70,000m2 area in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine.
The project involves the construction of 200 stores on a 57,000m2 area, hypermarket on a 10,000m2, a fitness center on a 5,000m2 area, electronics shop on a 2,000m2, entertainment facilities, parking facilities for 1,340 vehicles, related facilities, the installation of elevators and power facilities.
An in-house division of BHG will undertake the construction works.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a shopping center on a 70,000m2 area in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine.
The US$100 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a retail space with 200 stores on a 57, 000m2 area
2. Construction of a 10, 000m2 food hypermarket
3. Construction of a 5,000m2 fitness center
4. Construction of 2, 000m2 of electronics shop
5. Construction of a fitness center
6. Construction of parking facilities for 1, 340 vehicles
7. Construction of related facilities
8. Installation of elevators
9. Installation of power facilities
Reasons To Buy