BDHL – Sveta Sofia Mixed-Use Development – Bulgaria - Project Profile
"BDHL – Sveta Sofia Mixed-Use Development – Bulgaria - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "BDHL – Sveta Sofia Mixed-Use Development – Bulgaria - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Bulgaria Development Holdings Ltd (BDHL) is planning to undertake the construction of Sveta Sofia Mixed-Use Development project in Elin Pelin, Bulgaria.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use development on 130ha of land and is being developed in phases.
It includes the construction of four star and five star 30-story hotel towers features 4,000 guestrooms, exhibition center with a capacity of 31,000 people, 18-holes golf course, street bars and restaurants, 4,000m2 of Chapel, pond and garden, 50m2 indoor water park, 100,000m2 shopping center, 250 shops, 11,000 seats sports arena, Casino, 9,000m2 Children's entertainment center, four 22-story apartment buildings, access roads, parking facility, the installation of street lights, elevators, escalators, safety and security systems.
On July 23, 2014, BDHL signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Bulgarian government for the proposed development.
In January 2015, geotechnical work on the project commenced.
CMDL Architects International a subsidiary of Associated Architects Limited (AAL) has been appointed as an architect for the project.
In the third quarter of 2016, Concept Capital Corp. Ltd is in negotiations with BDG to invest funds in the project development.
In April 2017, a strategic partnership agreement was signed between the companies BDHL and ZTEICT a subsidiary of ZTE Corporation to provide the IT solutions for the project.
The project is awaiting funds, while the construction is expected to commence in the fourth quarter of 2017.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use development on 130ha of land in Elin Pelin, Bulgaria.
The US$1,600 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of four star and five star 30-story hotel towers features 4,000 guest-rooms
2. Construction of exhibition center with a capacity of 31,000 people
3. Construction of 18-holes golf course
4. Construction of street bars and restaurants
5. Construction of 4,000m2 of Chapel, pond and garden
6. Construction of 50m2 indoor water park
7. Construction of 100,000m2 shopping center
8. Construction of 250 shops
9. Construction of 11,000 seats sports arena
10. Construction of Casino
11. Construction of 9,000m2 Children's entertainment center
12. Construction of four 22-story apartment buildings
13. Construction of access roads
14. Construction of parking facility
15. Installation of street lights
16. Installation of elevators and escalators
17. Installation of safety and security systems
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook