BCD Resources NL (BCD) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "BCD Resources NL (BCD) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BCD Resources NL"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "BCD Resources NL" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "BCD Resources NL"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
BCD Resources NL (BCD) is a minerals exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold properties. It produces gold, copper, and other base metals. BCD's projects include the Stormont deposit and Lorena Gold project. The Stormont deposit is a gold-silver-bismuth deposit located in northern Tasmania. Its Lorena Gold project is wholly owned by Malachite and is located about 15km east of Cloncurry in northwest Queensland. The company operates processing facility situated at Beaconsfield in Tasmania for final treatment and production of gold. BCD is headquartered in Beaconsfield, Tasmania, Australia.
- 1 BCD Resources NL - Business Analysis
- 1.1 BCD Resources NL - Company Overview
- 1.2 BCD Resources NL - Major Products and Services
- 2 BCD Resources NL - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 BCD Resources NL - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 BCD Resources NL - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 BCD Resources NL - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 BCD Resources NL - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 BCD Resources NL - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 BCD Resources NL - Solvency
- 2.3 BCD Resources NL - Key Competitors
- 3 BCD Resources NL - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 BCD Resources NL - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- BCD Resources NL - Recent Developments 17
- 4 BCD Resources NL - Key Events
- 5 BCD Resources NL - Key Employees
- 6 BCD Resources NL - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 BCD Resources NL - Head Office
- 6.2 BCD Resources NL - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BCD Resources NL - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: BCD Resources NL - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: BCD Resources NL - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: BCD Resources NL - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: BCD Resources NL - Key Events
- Table 6: BCD Resources NL - Key Employees
- Table 7: BCD Resources NL - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: BCD Resources NL - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: BCD Resources NL - Financial Position
- Figure 3: BCD Resources NL - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: BCD Resources NL - Solvency