BC Iron Limited (BCI) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "BC Iron Limited (BCI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BC Iron Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "BC Iron Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "BC Iron Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
BC Iron Ltd (BC Iron) is a mining and development company. It is engaged in the exploration and development of iron ore deposits in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. The company holds interest in Iron Valley, Buckland, Carnegie Potash and other assets such as Nullagine Royalty. Its Iron Valley Project, located in the Central, which has a Mineral Resource 238.7Mt at 58.4% Fe and its Ore Reserve was 123.2Mt at 58.8% Fe. The company’s Buckland Project, an advanced stage development project located in the West Pilbara, which has a Mineral Resource of 283.3Meter at 56.5% Fe and an Ore Reserve of 134.3Meter at 57.6Fe. It holds interest in various projects including Nullagine Iron Ore project, a joint venture with Fortescue Metals Group. BC Iron is headquartered in West Perth, West Australia, Australia.
- 1 BCI Minerals Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 BCI Minerals Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 BCI Minerals Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 BCI Minerals Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 BCI Minerals Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 BCI Minerals Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 BCI Minerals Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 BCI Minerals Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 BCI Minerals Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.4 BCI Minerals Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 BCI Minerals Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 BCI Minerals Ltd - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 BCI Minerals Ltd - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 BCI Minerals Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 BCI Minerals Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 BCI Minerals Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 BCI Minerals Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 BCI Minerals Ltd - Key Events
- 6 BCI Minerals Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 BCI Minerals Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 BCI Minerals Ltd - Head Office
- 7.2 BCI Minerals Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BCI Minerals Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: BCI Minerals Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: BCI Minerals Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: BCI Minerals Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: BCI Minerals Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: BCI Minerals Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: BCI Minerals Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: BCI Minerals Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: BCI Minerals Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: BCI Minerals Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 4: BCI Minerals Ltd - Valuation
- Figure 5: BCI Minerals Ltd - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: BCI Minerals Ltd - Efficiency
- Figure 7: BCI Minerals Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset