Timetric's "BBK B.S.C. (BBK) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BBK B.S.C."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "BBK B.S.C." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "BBK B.S.C."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
BBK B.S.C. (BBK) is a bank which offers personal and corporate banking products and financial services. The company's personal banking products include personal savings accounts, current, super saver, fixed deposit, money market, and starmarker accounts, certificates of deposit, and personal debit and credit cards. Its loans products comprise personal loans, new car, consumer, mortgage, business, and online interactive loans. BBK's insurance products include personal insurance, home, travel, motor, business, family, accident, and educational insurance. The company's corporate banking services comprise international banking, trade finance, enterprise banking, long term finance, cash management, working capital financing, remittance, e-banking, money transfers, treasury services, cash depository, and internet banking, retail, investment, mobile, and telephone banking services. It has operations in Bahrain, India, Kuwait, and the UAE. BBK is headquartered in Manama, Bahrain.