Azimut Holding SpA - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Azimut Holding SpA - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Azimut Holding SpA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Azimut Holding SpA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Azimut Holding SpA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Azimut Holding SpA (Azimut) is a wealth management group. The group offers its wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and wealthy families. Key services offered by the group include inheritance planning, family administration and protection solutions, tax planning, financial planning and solutions, wealth planning and advisory services and asset planning, advisory and management services. Azimut Holding SpA offers private insurance solutions, traditional banking services, bespoke securities portfolio management, investment planning, advisory and management services, real estate investment advisory, trust services and pension funds. Azimut Holding SpA The group reported assets under management (AuM ) of EUR5,574 million (US$6,185.1 million) as on December 31, 2015. It had historical AuM figure of EUR4,553 million (US$6,044.1 million) as on December 31, 2014. The group distributes its services through a network of 1,576 financial advisors in 14 countries . Azimut Holding SpA is headquartered in Milan, Italy.
- 1 Azimut Holding SpA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Azimut Holding SpA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Azimut Holding SpA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Azimut Holding SpA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Azimut Holding SpA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Azimut Holding SpA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Azimut Holding SpA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Azimut Holding SpA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Azimut Holding SpA - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Azimut Holding SpA - Valuation
- 2.3 Azimut Holding SpA - Key Competitors
- 3 Azimut Holding SpA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Azimut Holding SpA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Azimut Holding SpA - Recent Developments
- 5 Azimut Holding SpA - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Azimut Holding SpA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Azimut Holding SpA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Azimut Holding SpA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Azimut Holding SpA - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Azimut Holding SpA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Azimut Holding SpA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Azimut Holding SpA - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Azimut Holding SpA - Valuation