Ayalon Holdings Ltd (AYAL) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Ayalon Holdings Ltd (AYAL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ayalon Holdings Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ayalon Holdings Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Ayalon Holdings Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ayalon Holdings Ltd (Ayalon Holdings) is an insurance company. The company’s products portfolio includes home insurance, life insurance, health insurance, long term care insurance, business insurance, liability and liability insurance, mortgage insurance, insurance of home committees, engineering insurance, and directors and officers insurance. It offers critical illness insurance, personal accidents insurance, medical insurance for foreign workers and tourists, agricultural insurance, and insurance guarantees. The company also offers claim services. It has operations in Ramat Gan and Jerusalem, Israel. Ayalon Holdings is headquartered in Ramat Gan, Israel.
- 1 Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Efficiency
- 3 Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Key Events
- 4 Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Key Employees
- 5 Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Head Office
- 5.2 Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Market Capitalization
- Figure 4: Ayalon Holdings Ltd - Efficiency