Aviva plc (AV.) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Aviva plc (AV.) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aviva plc
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Aviva plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Aviva plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Aviva Plc (Aviva) is a provider of insurance products globally. The company offers a range of life and general insurance products and services to individuals and businesses. Its portfolio of offerings includes savings, pensions and annuity plans, retirement plans, income protection products, life insurance, health and accident insurance, home insurance, travel insurance, motor vehicles insurance, medical insurance, liability insurance, and commercial insurance. The company also provides services such as asset management, motor claims notification, roadside recovery, and roadside assistance services. It distributes its products through a network of direct sales force, independent financial advisers and insurance brokers, bancassurance partners, telephone and Internet. Aviva serves customers across the UK, France, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Poland, Turkey, Canada, China, Singapore, India, Taiwan, Vietnam, Lithuania, Hong Kong, and Indonesia. Aviva is headquartered in London, the UK.