Aviva Poland : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Aviva Poland : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aviva Poland"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Aviva Poland" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Aviva Poland""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Aviva Poland is a provider of insurance solutions. The company offers a range of life and non-life insurance products catering to the requirements of its clientele comprising both individuals and corporate customers. Its portfolio of products includes annuities, unit-linked life policies, business interruption, single premium savings and health insurance, group life insurance and employee pension programmes, fire insurance, motor insurance, public liability insurance, commercial health insurance, home, accident and travel insurance These products are sold through tied agents, direct sales force. tied agents and sales branches. It is a part of Aviva Plc, a leading insurer based in the UK. Aviva Poland is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.
The company reported gross written premium of GBP484 million for the fiscal year 2015 (FY2015), representing a decline of 1.2% in FY2015. Its net earned premium was GBP464 million in FY2015, a decline of 4.9% in FY2015.
- 1 Aviva Poland - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aviva Poland - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aviva Poland - Business Description
- 1.3 Aviva Poland - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aviva Poland - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Aviva Poland - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Aviva Poland - Strengths
- 2.3 Aviva Poland - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Aviva Poland - Opportunities
- 2.5 Aviva Poland - Threats
- 3 Aviva Poland - History
- 4 Aviva Poland - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aviva Poland - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aviva Poland - History
- Table 3: Aviva Poland - Key Employees
- List of Figures