Aviva Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Aviva Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aviva Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Aviva Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Aviva Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Aviva Ltd. (Aviva Singapore), a subsidiary of Aviva Plc, is a multi-line insurance company. The company provides a wide range of life and non-life insurance products to individuals, families and business clients. Its portfolio of insurance products includes car insurance, travel insurance, personal accident insurance, home insurance, whole-life insurance, term life insurance, critical illness insurance, employee benefits and health insurance. Aviva Singapore also offers savings plans, retirement solutions, investment-linked plans and investment portfolio administration services. The company markets, sells, and distributes its insurance products primarily through brokers, direct and online, corporate partners and financial advisors. Aviva Singapore Aviva Singapore is headquartered in Singapore City, Singapore.
- 1 Aviva Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aviva Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aviva Ltd. - Business Description
- 1.3 Aviva Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aviva Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Aviva Ltd. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Aviva Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 4 Aviva Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Aviva Ltd. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Aviva Ltd. - Strengths
- 4.3 Aviva Ltd. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Aviva Ltd. - Opportunities
- 4.5 Aviva Ltd. - Threats
- 5 Aviva Ltd. - Company Statement
- 6 Aviva Ltd. - History
- 7 Aviva Ltd. - Key Employees
- 8 Aviva Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aviva Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aviva Ltd. - History
- Table 3: Aviva Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Aviva Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies