AviAlliance GmbH : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AviAlliance GmbH" for business intelligence requirements. Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported. The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.Reasons To Buy
Timetric's "AviAlliance GmbH : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AviAlliance GmbH"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AviAlliance GmbH"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AviAlliance GmbH (AviAlliance), a subsidiary of Public Sector Pension Investment Board (PSP Investments), Canada, is a private airport management company. The company has shareholdings in five airports, which include Athens International airport, Budapest airport, Dusseldorf airport,, Hamburg airport, and San Juan(Puerto Rico) airport. The company handles end-to-end operations of airports. The company offers aviation services, commercial and property management activities and technical services.The company directly holds 100% interest in AviAlliance Capital. AviAlliance operates and manages airports of different sizes and structures in a variety of geographical regions in Germany, Greece and Hungary. The company is headquartered in Dusseldorf, Germany.
- 1 AviAlliance GmbH - Business Analysis
- 1.1 AviAlliance GmbH - Company Overview
- 1.2 AviAlliance GmbH - Business Description
- 1.3 AviAlliance GmbH - Major Products and Services
- 2 AviAlliance GmbH - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 AviAlliance GmbH - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 AviAlliance GmbH - Recent Developments
- 4 AviAlliance GmbH - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 AviAlliance GmbH - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 AviAlliance GmbH - Strengths
- 4.3 AviAlliance GmbH - Weaknesses
- 4.4 AviAlliance GmbH - Opportunities
- 4.5 AviAlliance GmbH - Threats
- 5 AviAlliance GmbH - Company Statement
- 6 AviAlliance GmbH - History
- 7 AviAlliance GmbH - Key Employees
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: AviAlliance GmbH - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: AviAlliance GmbH - History
- Table 3: AviAlliance GmbH - Key Employees