Aveo Group - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Aveo Group - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aveo Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Aveo Group" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Aveo Group"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Aveo Group, formerly FKP Property Group, is a healthcare community service provider. The company operates through two divisions such as living and care, and redefining retirement. Its living and care division offers independent living, serviced apartments, freedom aged care, residential aged care and respite. The company’s redefining retirement division provides food and nutrition, care and support, and vibrant communities, among others. It has operations throughout Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Southern Australia and Tasmania, Australia. Aveo Group is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1 Aveo Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aveo Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aveo Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aveo Group - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Aveo Group - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Aveo Group - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Aveo Group - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Aveo Group - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Aveo Group - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Aveo Group - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Aveo Group - Valuation
- 2.3 Aveo Group - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Aveo Group - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Aveo Group - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Aveo Group - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Aveo Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Aveo Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Aveo Group - Key Employees
- 5 Aveo Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Aveo Group - Head Office
- 5.2 Aveo Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aveo Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aveo Group - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Aveo Group - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Aveo Group - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Aveo Group - Key Employees
- Table 6: Aveo Group - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Aveo Group - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Aveo Group - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Aveo Group - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Aveo Group - Solvency
- Figure 5: Aveo Group - Valuation
- Figure 6: Aveo Group - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Aveo Group - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Aveo Group - Turnover – Inventory and Asset