Avanco – Gurupi Gold Processing Plant – Maranhao - Project Profile
"Avanco – Gurupi Gold Processing Plant – Maranhao - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Avanco – Gurupi Gold Processing Plant – Maranhao - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Avanco Resources is planning to undertake the construction of the gold processing plant in Gurupi, Centro Novo de Maranhao, Brazil.
The project involves the construction of a crushing unit, a grinding unit, a secondary grinding unit, a cyanide detoxification unit, an acid wash and elution unit, a carbon regeneration unit, an electrowinning and refining unit, a reagent storage, a distribution unit, and an oxygen plant.
TechnoMine Service and SRK Consulting are responsible for the study works.
Economic Feasibility studies are underway.
The project involves the construction of the gold processing plant in Gurupi, Centro Novo de Maranhao, Brazil.
The US$25 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a crusher
2. Construction of a grinding unit
3. Construction of a secondary grinding unit
4. Construction of a cyanide detoxification unit
5. Construction of an acid wash and elution unit
6. Construction of a carbon regeneration unit
7. Construction of an electrowinning and refining unit
8. Construction of reagent storage and distribution unit
9. Construction of an oxygen plantReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook