Austria Prepaid Cards : Market Update
"Austria Prepaid Cards : Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Prepaid Card market in Austria. It also provides data on latest market data in Austria Prepaid Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Prepaid Card market in Austria. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in Austria. "Austria Prepaid Cards : Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Prepaid Card market in Austria. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Austrian Prepaid Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Austria Prepaid Cards : Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Prepaid Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Enhance your understanding of the Prepaid Card market in Austria.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- 1 Prepaid Cards - Highlights
- 2 Latest Market Data
- 2.1 Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions in Austria
- 2.2 Number of Prepaid Cards in Austria
- 3 Latest Deals
- 3.1 Intervest Bancshares to Merge with and into Bank of the Ozarks
- 3.2 SIX Payment Services acquires 100% stake in PayLife Bank
- 3.3 Accarda acquires gift card activities in Switzerland, Germany and Austria from Loyalty Services
- 3.4 MasterCard partners with CQR Payment Solutions
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type, 2007-2019
- Table 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions, 2007-2019
- Table 3: Prepaid Cards Driver - Outbound Tourists, 2008-2011
- Table 4: E-commerce Driver- Internet Penetration, 2006-2018
- Table 5: M-Payments Driver - Mobile Subscriptions, 2006-2018
- Table 6: Payments Driver - Retail Sales, 2014-2015
- Table 7: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions in Austria, 2007-2019
- Table 8: Number of Prepaid Cards in Austria, 2014-2015
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type
- Figure 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions
- Figure 3: Prepaid Cards Driver - Outbound Tourists
- Figure 4: E-commerce Driver- Internet Penetration
- Figure 5: M-Payments Driver - Mobile Subscriptions
- Figure 6: Payments Driver - Retail Sales
- Figure 7: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions in Austria
- Figure 8: Number of Prepaid Cards in Austria