Austral Gold Limited (AGD) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Austral Gold Limited (AGD) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Austral Gold Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Austral Gold Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Austral Gold Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Austral Gold is engaged in the exploration, evaluation and development of gold deposits. The company's projects include Guanaco Project, which is located approximately 220 kilometers South East of Antofagasta in Northern Chile, 45 kilometers east of the Pan American Highway and approximately 70 kilometers south of El Penon; Amancaya Project, a gold-silver deposit that consists of approximately eight mining exploration concessions, and is located approximately 60 kilometers south west of the company's Guanaco mine in northern Chile; and 8 de Julio Project, which is comprised of 34 mining properties over more than 67,000 hectares in the Deseado Massif corridor of the Province of Santa Cruz. Austral Gold operates in Australia, Argentina, the British Virgin Islands and Chile. It is headquartered in East Sydney, Australia.
- 1 Austral Gold Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Austral Gold Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Austral Gold Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Austral Gold Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Austral Gold Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Austral Gold Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Austral Gold Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Austral Gold Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Austral Gold Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Austral Gold Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 Austral Gold Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Austral Gold Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Austral Gold Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Austral Gold Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 Austral Gold Limited - Key Events
- 6 Austral Gold Limited - Key Employees
- 7 Austral Gold Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Austral Gold Limited - Head Office
- 7.2 Austral Gold Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Austral Gold Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Austral Gold Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Austral Gold Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Austral Gold Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Austral Gold Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Austral Gold Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Austral Gold Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Austral Gold Limited - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Austral Gold Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Austral Gold Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Austral Gold Limited - Solvency